Technology has changed a lot of things and one of the things that advancement in technology has shaped is how we shop online.
From shopping for fashion items such as dresses to buying food at the click of a button, the way we shop has changed forever.
That is why today, we want to share with you 10 infographics that explain online shopping.
If you find these infographics exciting or find an infographic you think we should include, then don’t hesitate to tweet it at us. Need to shop online for women clothing’s, then check out how an array of various women dresses, skirts and trousers for ladies.
1: Online or Instore Shopping
Are you a fan of going in-store for your shopping or you prefer to shop online for everything you need? Then this Infographic online shopping vs in-store shopping looks at the pros and cons of online shopping vs offline shopping.
So if you are still a fan of offline shopping or what is generally known as in-store shopping, this infographic might interest you.
2: Online Shopping in The Arab World
Do you ponder how other people are shopping? Are you interested in how the Arab world shops and what they are looking for? Then you should check this Infographic titled “Online Shopping in the Arab World”.
Based on this infographic, you will see that:
- People who shop most are above 35years old
- More men than women shop online
- Most Arab shop more online because they get better offers and bargain
3: Online Shopping Habits: Men vs Women
Won’t it be nice to peep into the world of shopping and see the similarities between what men and women are buying online or how their online shopping preferences are? Then check out this Infographic which compared the shopping habits of men and women.
- Women in the prime of their careers shop more
- It takes an average of 14 minutes for women to make a purchase
- Women tend to shop more between the hours of 12-1 pm
What about the men? Some of their shopping habits that might interest you are:
- If a man wants to return an item, he will return it immediately.
- Men mostly shop between the hours of 7-8 pm
4: Online Shopping Benefits:
Okay, you have heard about how important and how easy it is to shop online. But what exactly are the benefits of online shopping? This infographic on benefits of online shopping shares some important things you need to know about shopping online.
- Better prices
- Discreet shopping
- Online shopping saves you from crowds
- Online shopping helps you make smart choices
5: Online Shopping Around The World:
Curiosity they say kills the cat.
However, if you are like me, you will want to know how other people around the world shop. This Infographic titled: Online Shopping Around the World” compares the shopping habit of people around the world.
Here are some interesting facts from this infographic:
- Book is one of the popularly bought items online followed by Clothing
- 85% of people in North America have purchased an item online while online 53% of Africa have shopped online
- When it comes to online shopping, Asia Pacific remains the most critical audience depending on a lot of reviews before they make a purchase.
Interested in knowing more? Check out the infographic below
6: Infographic: Online Shopping Safety Tips
As much as online shopping has a lot of advantages, there are tons you really need to know if you want to enjoy the numerous benefits of online shopping. Some of them include:
- Use your own smart devices to shop online.
- Don’t buy or shop on public internet places like cafes
- Always double check your items
- Only shop on secure websites
- Use coupons to get the best deals
Check out the infographic to know more.
Do you have an infographic you want to share? I love to hear from you in the comment and If I find it interesting, I will add it to the list.